Booking Buenavista and Jasmin Cottage
General House Rules (at a glance):
- Check-in arrangements (i.e. meet and greet arrangements) will be communicated to authorised guests prior to agreed check-in times.
- Only 4 (four) authorised guests (Jasmin Cottage) and 6 authorised guests (Buenavista), are permitted to stay.
- All children must be fully supervised at all times.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted in the properties or by the pools.
- Do not take any towels or linen outside of the premises.
- Noisy activities are to be avoided at all times during the stay.
- Check-in time is 17:00 (5.00pm) unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Check-out time is 10:00 (10.00am) unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Parking: Buenavista 3+ Cars on the premises. Jasmin Cottage 1 car on the premises. Additional parking available outside.
- The Pool. You will find sunbeds in the pool house. The cushions are stored indoors. Please return them undercover each night, when you leave and should it be likely to rain.
- Please do not allow wet clothing and sun cream to damage furniture, particularly upholstery on sofas and chairs – any damage will be deducted from the deposit.
- During your stay and before check-out, the property is to be left in a clean and tidy condition, with clean cutlery and crockery and pans, etc. All rubbish emptied and taken to the council bins – near the front of the property.
- We are on septic tanks and it is essential that absolutely nothing is put down the loos and sinks other than natural waste (!). ALL other items must go in the bathroom bins for onward transmission to the council bins.
- One set of clean bedding and towels is provided, and one pool towel per person.
- Please ensure doors and windows are locked when you go out and on departure from the property.
- All sets of keys (normally 2 sets) must be returned upon departure.
- Damages and breakages can happen from time to time. All breakages and damages must be paid for and reimbursed within 3 days of receipt of our schedule of costs.
- Security and safety – you are responsible for your own safety, so particularly take extra care around the pool and the steps in the gardens. Emergency numbers will be with the information pack in the properties.
1.1 A booking is confirmed once you have paid the deposit of 25% of the booking price. This is a non-refundable deposit and is held to confirm your booking against cancellation — see ‘Cancellations (Guest)’ below.
1.2 The balance of the booking price is to be paid by you 6 weeks before the start date of your booking. We are always as flexible as possible, but if the balance payment cannot be taken or is not made on time (bank transfers), the booking may be cancelled – see ‘Cancellations (Guest)‘ below.
1.3 The price you pay is as set on our website (buenavistaspain.com) on the date the booking is confirmed.
1.4 The price you pay will always be in Euros and includes IVA.
1.5 If you wish to book the property less than 6 weeks before your arrival, the full amount is to be paid on booking.
1.6 Please check your holiday confirmation and all other documents you receive from us as soon as you receive them. If there appear to be any discrepancies you must notify us as soon as possible. It may not be possible to rectify errors if not brought to our attention within a reasonable time.
2.1 In the event of you cancelling your booking, the following refunds will apply:
Up to 43 days before the holiday start date, 75% of the total amount of the booking
42-29 days before the holiday start date, 50% of the total amount of the booking
28-15 days before the holiday start date, 20% of the total amount of the booking
14 days or less before the holiday start date, there will be no refund of the booking
3.1 Unless otherwise stated, the properties will be ready for you to arrive at 17:00 (5.00 pm). Departure time is 10:00 (10.00 am) to allow the property to be made ready for the next guests.
3.2 Overbooking – The properties are reserved for the number of guests stated in your booking. If you have booked for less than the maximum capacity, please inform us in advance of additional guests. Under no circumstances can we accept more guests than the specified maximum capacity – this infringes our license and additional guests will be asked to leave.
3.3 We do not allow events or gatherings at our properties.
3.4 We do not accept pets at our properties as this can affect future guests who may be allergic to animal hair.
3.5 Swimming pools — it is your responsibility to use the swimming pools at our properties in a safe way. This means supervising children and non-swimmers at all times and taking due care to keep you and your party safe.
3.6 Internet — our internet coverage is generally good, but we cannot guarantee the internet speed and reliability at our properties. If internet facilities are particularly important to you please speak to us before booking.
3.7 Country wildlife and noise — our properties are in a peaceful, rural area, but there may, at times, be the possibility of country noises eg animal sounds and farm machinery which is outside of our control. Similarly, wildlife like insects or wild birds/animals may make their presence known. If these aspects of rural life may be a problem to you or any of your party, then it might be better not to book a rural property.
4.1 We set a security deposit of 300€ (Jasmin Cottage) and 500€ (Buenavista) against your card payment.
Please notify us if there is any damage to the property during your stay or on departure. In case of damage or loss caused to the property by you, which cannot be covered by reasonable replacement costs, we reserve the right to use the security deposit received from you to address such damage.
5.1 If you have a complaint about our properties during your holiday, please contact us immediately so that we have the chance to discuss this with you and to give us an opportunity to put matters right.
5.2 Complaints notified to us after leaving are hard to deal with because we were not given the opportunity to rectify the problem.
5.3 Our aim is to give you the holiday you want and the best solution for everyone is that we make things right and you continue to enjoy your stay!
6.1 Subject to being given advance notice, you agree to allow reasonable access to the staff for any necessary property maintenance – gardens, pool etc.
7.1 In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the booking (fire/water damage, disrupted services etc), our liability is limited to the monies paid for the accommodation only and we highly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover any or all associated holiday costs.
8.1 We cannot accept responsibility for matters outside our control which may cause delays, cancellations, loss or damage to you or your party. Such matters by way of example are, but not limited to: bad weather, war, civil strife, industrial action, fire, flood, epidemics, government or public authority action.
10.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by Spanish law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.